Monday August 1st at 10am BST – Sunday August 7th at 11:59pm BST
Guess The Score: https://www.spitfireaudio.com/summer-sale-guess-the-score/
Wednesday August 3rd at 7pm BST
Spitfire Audio announces the Summer Sale 2022 – running from Monday 1st August to Sunday 7th August 2022.
The Summer Sale will feature bundles with up to a 65% saving, exclusive to this sale, and each bundle will revolve around the levels of expertise to help music makers choose which three products suit their needs the most.
Other discounts are listed below:
- Aperture The Stack – A record-breaking wall of sound comprised of 56 guitar amps, 4 subs on 4 levels of rigging, with sources from an unbelievable selection of vintage synths, drum machines, eurorack, and guitars, all captured in the rarified space of AIR Lyndhurst Hall
40% on selected libraries, including best-sellers below:
- Hammers – the first time this library has been discounted at 40%. Created with acclaimed film composer Charlie Clouser, Hammers offers over 1,000 cinematic sounds spanning over 50 different drums, including detailed hits, ensembles, performance loops, and genre-bending warps
- Abbey Road One: Orchestral Foundations – A complete 90–piece symphonic orchestra, recorded the same way your favorite composer would: unmistakable acoustics, exceptional players, award-winning sound engineers, and priceless microphones
- Albion Neo – A chamber orchestra featuring intimate and defined performances, modern hybrid synths, loops, and textures for contemporary scoring
- Hans Zimmer Strings – A spectacular innovation: 344 players performing an unconventional range of playing techniques in Lyndhurst Hall at London’s world-famous AIR Studios
- Albion One – This title comprises a 109-piece orchestra, accompanied by a thunderous cinematic percussion section, recorded at the world-famous Lyndhurst Hall at AIR Studios in London
- Eric Whitacre Choir – Crafted and conducted by Grammy winner Eric Whitacre and showcasing his elite family of singers, this encyclopedia of the voice will enrich your compositions
30% on individual libraries, including:
- Spitfire Chamber Strings – This is our definitive chamber range – a hugely versatile classic that will enhance your film, TV, and game scores and pop records
- Spitfire Symphonic Strings – Featuring 60 players performing 175 articulations, including legatos, this is the ultimate encyclopedic collection of symphonic strings sampling
- Olafur Arnalds Stratus – A true innovation, made up of stunningly intricate piano performances and synthesisers, triggered by what you play
- Bernard Herrmann Composer Toolkit – Dynamic and suspenseful dry stage orchestral innovation, inspired by the ‘Psycho’ composer
- London Contemporary Orchestra Textures – A unique sound palette of awe-inspiring textures, recorded in the incredible cavernous acoustics of an air hangar
There will be up to 25% on new products, including:
- Abbey Road Two: Iconic Strings – Five of the world’s best players, recorded by GRAMMY-winning engineer Sam Okell using a mouth-watering array of beautiful microphones and recording equipment from the studio’s impressive collection
- Abbey Road Two: Iconic Strings Professional – The Professional edition offers the most control and customisation featuring 12 signals including 2 modern mixes, 2 vintage mixes, and 8 microphone positions and some of our most expressive legatos to date
- Spitfire Appassionata Strings – Crafted from years of sampling experience, this is your ultimate companion for writing with intention, emotion and – most of all – passion
- Heirloom – From the mind of acclaimed artist Keaton Henson comes a compositional toolkit of unique, modern scoring sounds, created to enhance your sonic fingerprint with a beautiful human touch
- Polaris – A modern string orchestra imitating classic synth sounds, from the mind of Grammy-nominated composer, electronic music pioneer Brian Transeau, AKA BT
- Resonate – Built in collaboration with Dame Evelyn Glennie — one of history’s most influential percussionists — Resonate unlocks the other-worldly mystery, magic, and tension of orchestral percussion
THE SUMMER SALE
SAVE UP TO 65% WITH EXCLUSIVE BUNDLES:
ESSENTIALS BUNDLE £59 / $59 / 59€
A selection to light the spark, get the creative juices flowing and send you on your next steps to your composer journey.
Originals Media Toolkit
Originals Epic Brass & Woodwinds
Originals Epic Strings
ADVANCED BUNDLE £299 / $349 / 349€
A bundle curated for out of the box media production, featuring emotional and expressive tools for instant inspiration, perfect for any level of composer.
Contemporary Drama Toolkit
VIRTUOSO BUNDLE £499 / $549 / 549€
The all-in-one broadcast bundle; covering the intimate to the all-out blockbuster, this premium encyclopaedic selection of libraries covers all your compositional needs.
BBC Symphony Orchestra Professional
Spitfire Solo Strings
SAVE UP TO 50% ON LIBRARIES:
In addition to the exclusive bundles, there are savings of up to 50% on libraries, detailed below:
- Save 50% on Aperture: The Stack
- Save 40% on selected libraries
- Save 30% on individual libraries (exclusions apply)
- Save up to 25% on new products
* Exclusions apply [see FAQ here – live on Monday 1st August at 10am BST]
GUESS THE SCORE
During the Summer Sale – on Wednesday August 3rd at 7pm BST – Spitfire Audio will host a live stream on its YouTube channel:- https://www.spitfireaudio.com/summer-sale-guess-the-score/.
Two composers will alternate to perform nine themes from nine famous movies, each using the libraries in the Summer Sale exclusive bundles. Viewers are invited to guess the movie score to win prizes related to the Summer Sale, as well as opportunities to ask questions for the composers. The best entries will also be shared on Spitfire Audio’s Instagram stories.
Towards the end of the live stream, the community will be offered the chance to win additional prizes by participating in the #MakeitSpitfire social media challenge.
About Spitfire Audio (www.spitfireaudio.com)
Spitfire Audio is a British music technology company that specializes in sound-sample libraries, virtual instruments, and other useful software devices. It collaborates with the best composers, artists, and engineers in the world to build musical tools that sound great and are exciting to use.
Spitfire Audio was founded by two award-winning composers: Christian Henson and Paul Thomson. Born out of their shared dissatisfaction with string sample libraries, they pooled their resources and decided to record their own string samples at the legendary Air Studios in London. Initially, they invited a limited number of friends and associates to own copies of their samples, but whispers of this private sample club soon started to echo across the Atlantic Ocean throughout the composer community. Within a year, some of the most renowned composers in film and television signed up, so Paul and Christian decided to take their samples public.
To date, Spitfire Audio has recorded and released over 100 sample libraries, collaborating with some of the biggest names in media composition, including Hans Zimmer, Eric Whitacre, Ólafur Arnalds & the London Contemporary Orchestra. Spitfire Audio’s sounds are heard in everything, from major Hollywood film scores to recordings by Radiohead and U2. Paul and Christian’s initial side project is now a thriving international music technology enterprise, with a uniquely experienced and diverse workforce, all focused on a shared mission: to inspire a generation of composers. The composer team remains at the center of the business, drawing on their own experience as obsessive music makers to explore the needs and wants of their fellow composers.
Access all of Spitfire Audio’s press images here: https://www.spitfireaudio.com/press